We’re collecting in:

ST1, ST2, ST3, ST4, ST5, ST6, ST7, ST8, ST9,

ST10, ST11, ST12, ST13, CW3, TF9

Christmas Tree Cycle - Register Your Interest

Complete your details below and we’ll send you more information about our Christmas Tree Cycle when the campaign officially launches in November.

    We respect the data you will provide on this form and we will only use it within Douglas Macmillan Hospice to contact you regarding your enquiry. The data provided will be archived once your enquiry is fulfilled.

    I agree to the Douglas Macmillan Hospice privacy policy.

    Can you Support our Collection?

    We rely on our huge army of volunteers to help make our collection successful. If your business has a large van and willing volunteers who can offer their time to collect trees or can offer event supplies or refreshments for our volunteers; we’d love to hear from you!

    Think you can help? Email us christmas@dmhospice.org.uk or call us 01782 344359.


    Partners and Affiliations

    After JustHelping’s associated costs are deducted, 90% of the monies raised will go to the Dougie Mac Hospice. The remaining 10% will be distributed by JustHelping to other local charities. JustHelping supports volunteers, businesses and charities to contribute to their community and the environment. Our national Christmas Tree Collection raises essential funds for hospices and communities.

    For Christmas Tree Collection Queries

    Call: 01782 344359

    Email: christmas@dmhospice.org.uk